Tax Center

We have compiled this tax resource center to provide your small business with the tools and resources to help you with your taxes. Here you can sign up for tax due date emails, track your tax refund, make use of various handy calculators, or stay current on the latest tax issues affecting individuals and business professionals.

Tax Due Dates

March 15th

Corporations. File your business calendar-year income tax return (Form 1120 or 1120-A) and pay any tax due. You can apply for an automatic six-month extension with Form 7004. If you file for an extension, you must also make an estimated tax payment.

S corporations. File your business calendar-year tax return (Form 1120S) and pay any tax due. Send each shareholder a copy of Schedule K-1 (Form 1120S) or a substitute Schedule K-1. You can apply for an automatic six-month extension with Form 7004, but you must pay any tax due.

S corporation election. File Form 2553 to choose to be treated as an S corporation. The form is due no more than two months and 15 days after the beginning of the tax year the election is to take effect. If Form 2553 is filed late, S treatment will generally begin with the following tax year. However, relief for a late election may be available if the corporation can show that the failure to file on time was due to reasonable cause.

Electing large partnerships. Provide each partner with a copy of Schedule K-1 (Form 1065-B). This due date is effective for the first March 15 following the close of the partnership’s tax year and applies even if the partnership seeks an extension of time.

April 15th

Tax return due. Your individual income tax return is due, unless you file an extension to file until Oct. 15th.

File for extension. If you want an automatic extension of time to file your tax return, file Form 4868. Filing the form gives you until Oct. 15 to file your return. To avoid a penalty, however, be sure to pay any tax that is due on April 15.

Individual Retirement Accounts or Roth IRAs. This is the deadline for making contributions to IRAs or Roth IRAs.

Estimated tax payment. Your first-quarter estimated tax payment for the current tax year is due.

State tax returns. If you are required to file a state tax return, it is probably due, but check with your state to be certain. Many states automatically extend the filing time for those who have filed for a federal extension.

Household employers. If you paid cash wages of $1,700 or more in the previous tax year to a household employee, file Schedule H (Form 1040) with your income tax return and report any employment taxes by April 15.

*For automatic tax due date reminders please contact us using the form on our contact us page*

Missing Documents.

What to do if you a missing a W-2.
What to do if you are missing a form 1099.

Track Your Refund

State of IL
State of IN

Download Tax Forms and Publications
View and download forms or publications offered by the IRS.

View and download forms offered by the State of IL .

View and download forms offered by the State of IN.

Record Retention Guide

View record retention guides for businesses and individuals.

Tax Organizer

Download our easy-to-use tax organizer

Tax Rates

Quickly find tax rates for this calendar year.

Tax Tips

View hundreds of tax related articles.

Tax Calculators

Individual withholding tax calculators.



$25 Off New Tax Client Discount

Schedule Your Appointment Today

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message

Useful Links